Dr. Nan S. Hutchison
Broward Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast
Friday, May 10, 2019
Each year, the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County coordinates the Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward
Senior Hall of Fame, honoring elder excellence in the volunteer sector of Broward County.
Broward residents, age 60 and older, who have dedicated more than five years volunteering their precious time in the county,
are eligible for nomination into this elite group of community advocates.
This year's ten honorees:
- Barbara "Bobbi" Arnold, Hollywood, 78
- Beauregard Cummings, Fort Lauderdale, 93
- Gail Gannotta, Pompano Beach, 65
- Ruby Hutson, Lauderdale Lakes, 81
- Jean Merget, Fort Lauderdale, 73
- Art Schmall, Margate, 80
- Florie Scott, Laudedale Lakes, 82
- Carl Shechter, Pembroke Pines, 91
- Harold Smith, Davie, 95
- Aline Zucker, Cooper City, 83
This year's honorees will join the ranks of the past 422 electees at the 36th Annual Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward
Senior Hall of Fame Breakfast, which will take place during Older Americans Month, on Friday, May 10, 2019.
Sponsorship opportunities and advertising in the keepsake Memory Album are available.
The Where's and When's
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
- 1230 S. Pine Island Road
- Plantation, FL 33324
- 9:00 a.m.
- $50 per person, or $500 for a table of 10.
Buy Individual Tickets or Table of 10
- Super Senior Sponsorships - $1,000 Level
- Famer Sponsorships - $600 Level
- Seating for Five (5) Guests
- Full-Page Ad in Event Memory Album
- Sponsor Logo and Website Link on Broward Senior Hall of Fame Webpage through Day of Event
Buy a Famer Sponsorship
- Memory Album Advertisements
- Full Page - 8.75" W x 11.25" H
Buy a Full Page Advertisement
- Half Page - 8.75" W x 5.5" H
Buy a Half Page Advertisement
- Quarter Page - 4.25" W x 5.5" H
Buy a Quarter Page Advertisement
- Business Block - 3.75" W x 2.25" H
Buy a Business Block Advertisement
- For More Information
- For more information, reservations, and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cheryl Morrow,
firstname.lastname@example.org, 954.745.9567, ext. 10206.
- For advertising in the Keepsake Memory Album, given to each attendee, please contact Denise Jones,
email@example.com, 954.745.9567, ext. 10216.