Dr. Nan S. Hutchison
Broward Senior Hall of Fame Electees
Friday, May 19, 2017
Each year, the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County coordinates the Dr. Nan S. Hutchison Broward
Senior Hall of Fame, honoring elder excellence in the volunteer sector of Broward County.
Broward residents, age 60 and older, who have dedicated more than five years volunteering their precious time in the county,
are eligible for nomination into this elite group of community advocates.
This year's thirteen honorees:
- Barbara Beasley Williamson, Fort Lauderdale, 76
- Karen Caputo, Hollywood
- Vera Chuck, Miramar
- Patricia Crowley, Oakland Park
- Antoinette Galleta, Pompano Beach
- Barbara Gordon, Pompano Beach
- Norman & Sharon Grad, Margate
- Gwen Major, Deerfield Beach
- Roberta Nazimovitz, Pembroke Pines
- Addie Sanders-Owens, Lauderhill
- Dorothy & John W. Ruffin, Jr., Coral Springs
Nominations for next year's class of electees will open in January. For more information on the Broward Senior Hall of
Fame and how you can participate, please call the Aging & Disability Resource Center at 954.745.9567.