Sign Up for ADRC Event Notifications
Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, Florida
Your "One-Stop Shop" for finding information regarding services in Broward County available for seniors, persons with severe and persistent mental illness, their families, and caregivers.
Jewish Adoption & Foster Care Options
4200 N University Drive
Sunrise, Florida 33351
Sarah Franco, M.S., Executive Director
Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options (JAFCO) is a nonprofit agency that provides an entire continuum of programs and services for at-risk children and their families, including the following:
- Family Preservation / Case Management Services
- Foster / Adoptive Parent Recruitment, MAPP Training and Licensing / Homestudy
- Foster Care Placement, Supervision and Support
- Adoption Placement and Post Adoption Support Services
- "Forever Friends" (Mentoring) Program
- MST (Multi Systemic Therapy)
- Emergency Shelter
- Group Homes
JAFCO is located at 4200 N University Drive in Sunrise.
Telephone Number: 954.749.7230
Toll Free: 1.866.JAFCO KIDS
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP)
- Senior Citizen Legal Assistance
- Foreclosure Prevention and Advocacy Project
- More . . .