Coordinating Council Conference
Friday, November 3, 2017
This educational event provides an excellent experience that offers caregivers, professionals, and community advocates the
opportunity to hear experts share updated information, regarding Alzheimer's Disease.
In addition, attendees will be able to visit exhibitors, enjoy early morning refreshments, as well as a buffet lunch, and have
the opportunity to meet other people who are somehow impacted by Alzheimer's.
For further information, please call Leo Colomer at the Aging & Disability Resource Center, 954.745.9567.
The Where's and When's
- Broward Health North, Conference Center
- 201 E. Sample Road
- Deerfield Beach, FL 33064
- Contact For More Information
- Call the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County, 954.745.9567.
- Broward Alzheimer's Coordinating Council
- Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County
- Alzheimer's Association, Southeast Florida Chapter
- Broward Country Elderly and Veterans Services
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Kurt and Alice Walter Adult Day Care Center at The Daniel Cantor Senior Center
- Lauderdale Lakes Alzheimer Care Center
- Memory Disorder Center / Broward Health North
- Northeast Focal Point Alzheimer's Day Care Center
- Northwest Federated Woman's Club Alzheimer's Day Care Center
- Northwest Focal Point
- Ponder & Associates Inc. DBA Tender Loving Care Adult Day Health Center
- Southcentral/ Southeast Focal Point
- Southwest Focal Point Senior Center/ Easter Seals South Florida
- Prime Sponsor
- Broward Health